SEMIPERMANENT coloring, SIXTY'S COLORS, with New Improved Formula;
- creamier texture, which leaves hair soft and shiny.
- with long-lasting fixative, up to 10 washes without starting to lose,
- with Vitamin E that repairs damaged hair and helps it grow,
- with Vegetable Glycerin, which fights dry or damaged hair.
- Range: 14 colors
- The colors can be mixed.
- The White base makes it possible to lighten any shade.
- Apply on hair bleached to white to obtain an intense color. It can also be applied to natural hair to obtain more or less intense reflections depending on the base.
- Waiting time of 20 to 30 minutes.